Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Thinking of you - TMS #442


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!


My paper for this card is Paper Crate DIY Shop.  The main piece is embossed with Darice Ranunculus EF.  My sentiment is a clear stamp that might be Studio G??  It's one of the $1 stamps from J's of M's I picked up years ago.  The banner is cut with Spellbinders Lacy Pennants, and my flower is FloraDoodle. 


Here's our sketch for the week...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...
Carol
Janice
Jenée
Melissa
Patti

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Carol L said...

The embossed panel is quite pretty with the little bit of shading on one side and I like all the fun elements you added to your card, including that pretty little yellow flower! Nice job on the sketch!

Janice M said...

Great job Debbie! I like that embossing folder you used and you had the perfect die cut for this sketch.

Melissa Craig said...

Really beautiful card Debbie. I love that embossing folder - where do you shop? I never find cool folders like you use. I like the softness of the background with the whimsy of the other elements.

Patti said...

I love the creamy colors you used along with the black & white sentiment - a very fun style Debbie!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...