Tuesday, April 25, 2017

You're the best - TMS #400


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  Today is our 400th challenge!!  Wow!! 

My card today is a Mother's Day card... 


My image is S.W.A.L.K Best Mum.  It's colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  My paper is scraps. :) 

Here's the sketch...  it's pretty simple, but that gives you lots of options!




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Janice
Jenée
Melissa
Patti
Wanda

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Janice M said...

Thanks for the fun sketch Debbie! Your card is cute!

Desire Fourie said...

Debbie this is beautifully designed.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Patti said...

This is such a sweet card Debbie and I love love loved your sketch I would've made so many more but I've had some crazy weeks lately

Wanda said...

Perfect Mother's Day Card. This image is adorable.

Carol L said...

What a sweet Mother's day card with that cute image! Your coloring is so pretty, and I especially like how you did the hair!

Melissa Craig said...

Such a sweet card! You colored these darlings perfectly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...