Sunday, April 16, 2017

I Was the Thorn ♪♫



Happy Resurrection Sunday to you!   I'm so thankful that Jesus Christ was born in a manger, lived a perfect life, and died on the cross to provide the way of salvation!

My sin is forgiven!  But it was my sin that put Christ on the cross... I was the thorn.  Here are my daughters and I singing about that.  I pray this song is a blessing to you!!


I was the thorn, I was the crown.
I caused the bitter pain and blood spilled on the ground.
When You were hung upon the tree, 
And You were bound in agony,
I was the thorn, I was the crown.

But You looked down and saw my need.
Though I deserved to die this death You intercede.
Your matchless gift upon the tree, 
Has burst my chains, now I am free!
For You looked down and saw my need.

You are my Lord; You are my crown!
You pulled me from the pit and set me on the ground.
I once was lost, but now am found.
In holy joy I now am bound. 
I was the thorn, I was the crown.
                                                                                      ~Benjamin Everson


If you would like to know why Jesus died on the cross, here is a great explanation of God's Simple Plan of Salvation. Please click HERE.  And I would love to help answer any questions you might have!

Have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Beautiful Debbie. How blessed you are to have your daughters singing with you! To God be the glory.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...