Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Sweet love - TMS #389


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  
My card for this week...


I love this sweet image!!  It's called "Love Is" from All Dressed Up.  It's colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  My ombre dotted paper is Crate Paper "Flea Market."  All panels are cut out using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics.   The wooden flower was from a clearance bin somewhere.

All Dressed Up is our sponsor for this week!  You could win 2 sweet images of your choice!!



Here's our last revisited sketch, and it's a great one!!  Here is Jenée's favorite...

   

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Janice
Jenée
Jessi
Melissa
Patti
Wanda

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Such a sweet card. I love the image, such innocence. I really like that paper - I haven't seen that before.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Oh my goodness that is soooo sweet!

Donna said...

Your image is so adorable! What a great Valentine. Your layering is awesome. Have a wonderful week! Pictures of the twins on my blog for their 4 month birthday.

Ginger said...

Super sweet card! Excellent Coloring!

Janice M said...

So cute! I like the big daisy you added.

Patti said...

I sure do love this sweet card Debbie, your coloring and color choices are simply perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...