Sunday, January 15, 2017

Truckload of wishes - CCC #4


Happy Sunday to you!!  

Welcome to another challenge at Christmas Card Challenges!  This week's challenge is (optional) photo challenge.  I'll show you my card and then the photo inspiration...


I've got a truckload of gifts.  The pic is a bundle of gifts...



My DP is Recollections Cozy Lodge.  My image is Holiday Truck by Scribbles.  It's colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I used Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics,  Spellbinders Standard Circles, and a Sizzix Framelits banner.  My sentiment is Momenta.  A bit of twine and a few buttons finish it off.

We'd love to have you come over and play along! Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!



3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

I love the rustic feel of this card with those delightful patterned papers, the twine and brown buttons. hugs, Teresa

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Really fun card, I like that truck to carry all the gifts! The paper is perfect, too.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a fun image! That truck is adorable!! Cute card!!

Stacey (DT Sister)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...