Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Happy birthday - TMS #385


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!   After many, many, many Christmas cards, I actually have birthday card today...


This Fred, She Said "Emma in her Cool Cap" colored image is adorable!  My DP is Crate Paper Market.  My sentiment is My Pink Stamper.  I used Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A and B to cut my panels, and Sizzix Framelits for my banners.  

This week TMS is sponsoring again with a great prize... 3 Embossing Folders!!!  My very favorite technique is dry embossing!!  I'm sure you'll want these, so please play along!!

We're using the TMS DT's favorite sketches from the past year, and this week it's my turn...





Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Janice
Jenée
Jessi
Melissa
Patti
Wanda

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That is so cute! Love the sketch!

Donna said...

Hi Debbie. Your card is adorable. And great pick for the sketch. Loving you image and dp. Great job!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous design and really sweet image. hugs, Teresa

Melissa Craig said...

Super cute! Love that paper!

Patti said...

I love the pink & "denim" color choice Debbie, you put this together so sweet!

Janice M said...

This is adorable, love the colors you used! I loved this sketch a lot! Hope you had a nice week away.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...