Saturday, December 31, 2016

Goodbye, Doodle Pantry :(


Wow!  2016 is almost over!  I wish you a very blessed 2017!!

Sadly, 2016 is not the only thing almost over... Doodle Pantry is closing it's doors tonight at midnight CST (1 AM EST).  I'm certainly sad to see this happen, but I certainly understand and support Laurie in her decision that her family comes first!!!  I wish her all the best!

While it's sad to see Doodle Pantry close, if you love Laurie's images, now is the day to get them...  she is having a 75% off sale!  That's right... 75% off!!!  But only until the store closes tonight at midnight CST, so HURRY!!!    You need the code FINAL75OFF.
Instructions and details can be found HERE at the Doodle Pantry blog.

That all means that this is my last Doodle Pantry Creative Team post...


This card is a gate fold card very similar to this card.  My DP is Prima DIY Shop.  My image is Doodle Pantry's Old Ship Color Plus.  Everything was edged with chalk, and I added a few adhesive dots.

Be sure to check out all the wonderful images at Doodle Pantry today!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy New Year to you!!

3 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That is a pretty card! It is always sad when a crafty company closes, but sometimes it is for the best. Happy New Year!

Janice M said...

Thanks for the heads up i'm now the proud owner of a bunch more digi stamps!

Melissa Craig said...

This is sad news! I love Doodle Pantry.

Your card is lovely - what a perfect guy card, but it's nice as an anniversary card, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...