Friday, November 4, 2016

Joy to the World


I've been making Christmas cards all year long, but still need to get moving and make more.  I have high aspirations... I'd like to be able to send a handmade card to everyone on my list this year.  We'll see!  I'm trying to make most of them flat(ish) so they're good for mailing...  this one might need to be hand delivered. ;)



I used a Hampton Arts rubber stamp, and embossed it with gold embossing powder.  It's cut out with CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles.  My paper is Dovecraft Winter Blooms.  It's a Prima flower, Recollections doily, and the brad, ribbon, and hemp twine are from my stash.
A closer look at the embossing...


Challenges...
Word Art Wednesday #254-255 - anything goes/family friendly
A Snowflake Promise #32 - seasons - it's the Christmas season! ;)
ABC Christmas - v for vertical
Holly Jolly #84 - trees or Christmas tree

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

4 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

This is so pretty Debbie! Hugs, Autumn

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, i love the whole design of this, absolutely fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous details and a super design, thank you for sharing it with us at ABC Christmas challenge this week.
Lorraine DT

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Lovely creation. I love the gold embossed sentiment too. Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Tree Challenge at Holly Jolly. Good Luck. Hope to see you again soon.
Lynn, Holly Jolly DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...