Sunday, November 6, 2016

Country thank you


I've been making so many Christmas cards that my other stash is in need!  I needed some thank you cards this week, and here is one of them...


My image is Watermill from Doodle Pantry.  The sentiment is from School Bus.  Our new printer will not take cardstock, [[what kind of printer won't take cardstock??!!??]] so I'm using up what I have already printed.

Doodle Pantry is sponsoring 613 Avenue Create's challenge today, so play along!  If you use a digi, you can play along at Doodle Pantry's Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge 23, too!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Very nice country feel! Love the burlap touch on the card. I can't believe that they make printers that don't take card stock. Hope you can take it back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...