Thursday, October 6, 2016

So grateful for you


This is a card that I could make multiples of to send!!  I've been blessed with many wonderful people in my life for whom I am very grateful!!


My image and sentiment are Doodle Pantry's Autumn Song Birdies.    It's cut out with Spellbinders Petite Ovals and Petite Scalloped Ovals.  The BG paper is DCWV Corrugated Stack.  Celebrate It! ribbon, and the Paper Studio flowers finish it off.

Today, Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Creative Knockouts challenge with the theme of "Thankful Thoughts" so pop over and play along.  If you use a digi, you can play along with us at Doodle Pantry's Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge 22, too!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

Really sweet card Debbie. I love all the texture with corrugated background paper and those burlap flowers. Sweetness!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...