Tuesday, October 25, 2016

More Happy Christmas - TMS #375


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  Here's my card for this week's challenge... another card using my Happy Christmas die... can you tell I love it? ;)



The DP is very shimmery...


Supplies...
First Edition "Christmas Story" DP
CC Designs Winter Wonderland die
Sweet n Sassy Small Snowflakes dies
Happy Christmas die

I am the sponsor for this week's challenge... and the prize is Graphic 45 'Twas the Night Before Christmas cling stamps no.1
Fun stamps!!!



Here's our wonderful sketch by Melissa... it's another keeper!!!



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Janice
Jenée
Jessi
Melissa
Patti
Wanda

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Very pretty design and I really like that paper. hugs, Teresa

Janice M said...

Debbie this is so pretty! Love those snowflakes and the way you used them with this sketch.

laurie said...

I love the holly paper..such a pretty card!

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful card Debbie. That paper is beautiful and so is the die cut image.

Patti said...

I do love your die cuts and the paper too Debbie, such a pretty vintage feel again. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...