Sunday, October 9, 2016

Happy Christmas - CCC #44


What a week this has been... my thoughts and prayers are with all those affected by Hurricane Matthew.  What a horrible storm! 

I've got a card to share, but it's not one that I'm very excited to share.  I thought I had my card all ready for today, then realized it wasn't ready... on the day that I got sick.  I really struggled to even function for a couple of days, so this is not exactly my best creation ever. :/  I've had this idea in my mind for awhile, but it just did not come out very well.  Even if I had embossed the Kraft piece before adding the wreath, it would have been better... so just pretend that it's embossed. :D 


It was pretty simple... Kraft panel with a Spellbinders Standard Circle cut out of it.  I used MS branch punch to make the wreath.  A bit of ribbon from my stash made into a fork bow.  The "Happy Christmas" is a die that was a freebie I received with a die order last year.

Today's challenge at Christmas Card Challenges is a word prompt challenge... Decorations. 



Wreaths are one of my favorite decorations!!!  Below is a pic of mine.  I bought it to hang on my door, but it was too large... the screen door would not shut. :/  So it ended up on over my piano in my living room.  Isn't this pretty?



Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!!

4 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a pretty wreath! Not only on your card but in your home!!

Kate said...

Such a pretty card! Your wreath is gorgeous! So is the wreath over your piano!

Happy Thanksgiving from Canada!

Gwendolyn said...

I didn't even know it wasn't finished as its just really pretty as it is!

KimCreate said...

Super pretty wreath card. I like wreaths too and have made similar cards using the MS branch punch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...