Sunday, September 11, 2016

Penguin wishes - CCC #40


Let me start off by saying that my thoughts and prayers are still with the families of the victims of the terrible terrorist acts committed on this day 15 yrs ago!!


 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


My card for Christmas Card Challenges follows our optional challenge... this week it's a word prompt  "Christmas lights."


My image is Sweet 'n' Sassy Stamps Pippin's Christmas Lights Digital Stamp and colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  My paper is AC Let It Snow.  (The torn piece was from my scrap box.)  The ribbon is AC.  My sentiment is Momenta Stamps and embossed with white embossing powder.  My image is cut out using Spellbinders Standard Circles and Petite Scalloped Circles.  Some hemp twine and a snowflake brad finished it off.

Here's a close-up of the lights that I added Glossy Accents to.  I also used my Versamark pen and embossed the hat since I don't have a snow marker.  (It's on my wishlist!) *I could not get my Glossy Accents to work last week, but I persevered and voilá!  Success! :)  But now I see I missed a couple! :/ 


As I said, our optional word prompt is Christmas Lights...


Please come play along!!   After all, it's only 105 days until Christmas!!!!!  :)

Challenges...
ABC Christmas - R for rip it
A Snowflake Promise #28 - anything goes


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

3 comments:

laurie said...

So cute! I love that string of lights!

Dorte said...

Another lovely card, Debbie. Thanks for joining our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
Dorte X

Anonymous said...

Another cute card and love the addition of the glossy accents always a perfect finish with that, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
hugs Samantha :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...