Sunday, August 14, 2016

Christmas in my heart - CCC #36


Good morning to you!  It's time for Christmas Card Challenges!!


This week, our optional challenge is a word prompt... angels.


I'm glad this is "optional"!  As you can see, my card doesn't have any angels on it.  I tried... but what I ended up with was not fit to share. :/  So I had this card ready to share, thankfully!  My paper and sentiment (which is from the paper pad, too) are Graphic 45 Christmas Carol.  (You'll be seeing lots of this in the future!!)

Please come and play along this week!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

3 comments:

laurie said...

Beautiful Christmas card and such a lovely sentiment!

Donna said...

Great card, Debbie. Some cards are just tough to make. Right now I am kind of in a slump so maybe it's good I'm going on vacation. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Creating with Susan said...

Hi Debbie - You may not have an angel on your card but the sentiment makes me think of angels - it's beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...