Wednesday, August 17, 2016

A White Christmas!


Are you dreaming of a "White Christmas"?  If you read my blog much, you probably know that I LOVE snow, but that's not the kind of white Christmas I'm talking about here.  I've got a white on white card (with just some color in the image) to show you... [Sorry for the funky pinkish shading of the pic!  It's not like that on the original. ??]


My image is from Doodle Pantry's French Horn PDF Card Fronts Kit.   This is a wonderful set for any last minute -or several months early- cards.  It's cut out using Spellbinders Standard Circles.  I embossed my white cardstock with CB Swiss Dots and Darice Chevron.  It's lightly embellished with ribbon and adhesive dots from my stash.

Today, Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Sweet Sketch Wednesday's challenge, so please come over and play along!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

This is so pretty! The embossing is such a lovely touch - especially with the white/snow theme!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...