Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Note cards for my hubby - AIMPDC 18


Hello and Happy Wednesday!   Today is also June 1, so it's time for Doodle Pantry's Ants in My Pants Digital Challenge 18!!  It starts at noon EST today over at the DP BLOG.

I've got a few cards to show you.  They are all the same sketch and image, but different paper combinations...


These cards are for my husband to use.  He is a pastor, as you probably may have assumed.  ;)   I have a bunch of this image printed and waiting to be made, so after finding the pile of them again and deciding not to just move it, I made several for him.  The image is from DP's Assemble Together.

Here are a couple of others...


 

They are a pretty simple design and not embellished because they usually are mailed.  The embossing, inking, and distressing adds some interest without the bulk.  

Challenges...
{PIN}spirational Challenges #166 - anything goes
Die Cuttin' Divas #268 - anything goes with a die cut


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Such a fabulous set of cards! These will be perfect for your husband to send notes to his parishioners! I think it's simply wonderful that you made these for him. :)

Teresa Arsenault said...

These are gorgeous. He must feel proud to use them, knowing how special they will make the recipients feel to receive them.
hugs,
Teresa

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful cards!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!! (So sorry for not commenting sooner but this proving I'm NOT A ROBOT stuff is driving me nuts!!!)
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...