Sunday, April 24, 2016

With heartfelt sympathy


Another sympathy card to show you tonight...


My DP is Prima Epiphany and embossed with the Paper Studio "Intricate Swirl" EF.  The narrow band is embossed with the Paper Studio "Woodgrain."  My image and sentiment are FTHS Time to Bloom colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  They are cut out with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A.  My ribbon is a scrap. 

Challenges...
i {heart} sketches w/ a twist #148 - sketch and/or twist (I did sketch)
From the Heart Stamps FREE Stamp of the Month - April (must use Time to Bloom)
Crafty Girls Creations #18 - anything goes
Crafting With Friends #19 - anything goes
Brown Sugar #195 - anything goes

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

10 comments:

Imke said...

Beautiful Card, Debbie and i like the vintage look !

Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month April Challenge and also our Sketch Challenge # 148 @ From the Heart Stamps !

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at CWF.

hugs
Claudia
DT Crafting With Friends
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

Kate said...

Such a beautiful card, Debbie! I love the look of the different embossing that you've done - and the pocket watch in the flowers is such a wonderful touch!

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi , Her I am again LOL.
Stunning project. Thanks for joining us at BSC.

hugs
Claudia
DT Brown Sugar challenge
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Your coloring is fabulous and your papers and washi tape are perfect. Thanks for joining the challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Haha - So sorry - I just realized that is ribbon not Washi - it is great!
lyn

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card - do like the embossing! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

Donna said...

Beautiful card! I'm about to make mine into a sympathy card too. I love your color combination. Really well done!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

beautifully colored image and great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at FTHS this week!

Patti said...

This is simply STUNNING Debbie. I love the colors, embossing the images and it's such a calm feeling card just perfect for a sympathy card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...