Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Seek the Lord...


It's April, right?  Yep, that's what the calendar says.  If you visit my blog much at all, you know that I LOVE snow and that I was not happy this winter because we got almost none! :'( 
Now that it's April, we finally got some snow!  I think we got more this weekend than we had all winter long!  Half of it is melted already, but it sure was nice while it lasted!  See?


But since it's spring, I'll move on...


I love to make note cards with a Scripture sentiment.  They are so versatile and can be used as a simple note card, an an "I'm praying for you" card, or maybe a sympathy card.   Here is one I just made...


My DP is MME Indie Chic, and the back piece is embossed with Darice Cherry Blossom EF.  My sentiment is free word art from Word Art Wednesday a couple of weeks ago.   The pink frame is cut with Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Rectangles.  My sparkly, swirly brads are Recollections.

Challenges...
Word Art Wednesday #224-225 - anything goes/family friendly
Scrapy Land #39 - anything goes/must use die brand Scrapy Land sells (Spellbinders)
Creative Card Crew #110 - use a die

Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!!

7 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful card! I love the embossing folder you used for the background and your papers are lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

Peanut said...

Oh what a beautiful sentiment, Debbie. Hope you are well.
x Asha

Kate said...

So beautiful, with such an encouraging verse/sentiment.

It's snowing like crazy here today...

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Debbie, this is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful Scripture!! The colors and embossing are awesome!! Elegant and fabulous my friend!! Thank you so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

I can't believe the snow!! Wow!! We're getting lots of wind and rain but none of the white stuff :) Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen Letchworth said...

Ah yes, Spring! SNOW? Really? It's 82 here today. Yikes!
I love your card and the beautiful scripture. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. It's so nice to have you play along, and I really hope that you will continue to share your wonderful art with us.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. I'd love to have you stop by my personal blog some time to say hello if you get a chance. www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card,wonderful message. Love the picture of your snowfall but happy its in your space not mine lol! Take care.
hugs
Glenda

Patricia St Martin said...

Gorgeous and I love your choice of colors. The dies you choose are wonderful.Good Luck! I hope we see you again!! Thank you for joining us at Scrapy Land.
Hug, Patricia
Scrapy Land Store
rubber stamping is my game blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...