Sunday, April 10, 2016

Mouse-y birthday


I've not made a lot of birthday cards lately, and I need some, so I found some challenges to inspire me and made one tonight...




Supplies...
FTHS Mouse Balloon colored with my Spectrum Noir markers
Spellbinders Standard Circles Lg and Sm 
fancy pants "Summer's End" DP
Simon Says Stamp Tiny Tags
Cuttlebug Birthday Bash EF
DCWV chipboard buttons
TH walnut stain Distress Ink


Challenges...
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Happy Birthday (this week the DT is featuring Simon Says Stamp products... I used Simon Says Stamp Tiny Tags die)
Seize the Birthday Linky Party - anything goes birthday
i {heart} sketches #146 - sketch and/or twist (I used sketch)

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

11 comments:

Jodene said...

This is so cute, and I love how you have coloured the image! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

Anonymous said...

Great card - wonderful coloring and fab colors - Love the texture! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
lyn

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card!

Thank you for playing along with us at From The Hearts Stamps!

Hugs,
Kelly

Kate said...

This is so sweet! Your little mouse is adorable!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The little guy is so sweet!! I love the papers and the design!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Patti said...

This card is adorable! I just love the papers you used!!

Thank you so much for joining the fun at STB!

Patti

Donna said...

Cute card Debbie! That mouse is adorable and holing the balloon will bring birthday wishes I'm sure. Didn't get to play with the FTHS challenge last week but now that we are home again I hope to get back into the swing of things. Have a wonderful week!

Kathy said...

This is really sweet. Love the embossing folder you've paired up with this image. Thanks for playing along with us at FTHS.

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card and like the added embossing! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

A splash of color said...

Isn't he the cutest.. I love the diagonal cut and the buttons to add texture.

Glenda Atkins said...

Awe so darn cute, what fab Bday card!
hugs
Glenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...