Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Bug me anytime...


I've got a cute bug to show you.  Not a creepy crawly bug, but a VW Bug!!  Or "Fusca" if you're in Brazil. :)


Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Creative Knockouts Challenge this week that has a "humorous" theme.  My card's not technically funny, but it is kind of "punny."  :)

My DP is AC My Baby.  I used a Sizzix banner die and a Momenta arrow die.  My image and sentiment are cut out with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics B.  That image is from Classic Bug & Gas Can.


Challenges...
Creative Moments #91 - anything goes w/ optional make it funny
Tuesday Throwdown #289 - use die cuts
Creative Card Crew #110 - die cut
Inspiration Destination #81 - anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner #67 - die cuts or punches


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Oh, that's clever! Such a super card! It made me smile so I'd say it's both funny and punny (or funny because of the pun)!

Donna said...

Adorable Debbie. I really love those pun-ny sentiments. Congrats on your wins over at From the Heart blog. Enjoy your shopping!

Creaine said...

Very nice work! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
Bye,
Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-challenges.blogspot.nl/

Glenda Atkins said...

Yes what a super card, love the papers, the design and of course the image and sentiment are wonderful!
hugs
Glenda

NanaConnie said...

Loving that fun sentiment, Debbie! Thanks so much for playing this week in our "Die Cuts" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...