Wednesday, October 28, 2015

All Is Calm


Another Christmas card!  My pile is slowly growing!! :)

This one was pretty quick and easy...


My image/sentiment are from Doodle Pantry - All Is Calm.   The DP is AC "Let It Snow."  I cut the image and frames with Spellbinders Petite Ovals and Petite Scalloped Ovals.  A bit of red rick rack and it was all done!

Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2's challenge this week, so be sure to head over there and play along!

Challenges...
Cuttlebug Mania - Trees
A Snowflake Promise #8 - winter/Christmas
Clear It Out - Halloween or Christmas + die cuts (I did Christmas + Spellbinders Ovals)

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!!!

3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Those colours together, along with the rick-rack, give this card a lovely vintage feel. Gorgeous design.
hugs,
Teresa

Kristie W. said...

This is very pretty, Debbie! Love the image you used and that ric rac. It's been quite some time since I used any of it.

Di said...

Lovely card Debbie - at first I thought you'd delicately inked that wonderful tree image up on a stamp. I was like 'Noooo waaaay' - and relieved to find it's a digi :)

A lovely Christmas card!

Hugs

Di xx

Cuttlebug Mania DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...