Monday, September 28, 2015

True love


Today, I've got an anniversary card to show you.  I did not post it back then, but I gave this to my wonderful husband on our 27th anniversary last month.  I'm so thankful for the wonderful Godly man the Lord brought to me!  We've grown together through the years and I love him now more than ever!!

Here's the card...


My sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy... Love Sentiments.   The dies I used are Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles. I distressed the main panel with my Ditrezz It All. I LOVE that little machine!!!!  I also love double bows.  [Go HERE on YouTube to see a great tutorial on making a double bow.]

And isn't he cute???  ♥♥


Challenges...
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards #100 - celebration (2nd entry)
Crafty Girls Creations #5 - anything goes
Crafting with Friends #7 - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #202 - anything goes/family friendly

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!!!

 

4 comments:

Judy V said...

Beautiful anniversary card! Thanks for sharing with us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing and joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

Sandy said...

Aren't you two sweet!! A delightful romantic anniversary card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Creations and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy

Jessi Fogan said...

Awww! Congratulations to both of you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...