Sunday, September 13, 2015

More notes for hubby


When I started making cards, I made them as I needed them to use and give.  (It usually took me a couple of hours to make one!!)  Then I discovered challenges.  :)  For awhile, I made cards to fit the challenge.  That's ok, but often they were a card that I would not necessarily use.  Kind of a waste!  So now I make cards that I will use and that will often fit in challenges.  These cards, I will not technically use, but my husband will. :)



These cards are pretty CAS as were the last bunch I made for him.  This makes it easy for it to be mailed!  And also I can make more for him in a shorter amount of time.  The image is Assemble Together from Doodle Pantry.  It is cut using Spellbinders Scalloped Labels One and Labels One.  I used a MS border punch on some and ribbon on some.  I've got several more images printed, so I'll be back before too long with some more to show you. 

Challenges...
Little Red Wagon #306 - Digi Do (color image and sentiment from Doodle Pantry)
Crafting With Friends #6 - anything goes
Crafty Girls Creations #4 - anything goes
Addicted to Stamps and More #161 - anything goes
Creative Moments #76 - anything goes/use a sentiment
Word Art Wednesday #200 - anything goes/family friendly

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

They are so beautiful!! I love the image of the church!! So pretty!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

I like the idea and they are so crisp and clean. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 200th Celebration Week’ challenge!
Blessings and Hugs, Carole

Bobby said...

I'm with you, Debbie. I don't make cards I won't use - challenge or not. These are wonderful images and I'm sure your husband appreciates you making them for him. I'm glad you shared them with us at ATSM this week.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Very elegant cards. I know what you mean about making cards to fit specific challenges. Most work, but some won't be used.
hugs,
Teresa

Donna said...

These are really wonderful Debbie and I bet your husband really loves sending them. I do hear you. I still have cards that I've made that I will never use. I've stopped entering challenges just to enter a card. If I can't use it I don't make it. But I really like these. Plain and simple is always very nice! Have a great week!

JanR said...

Very nice! I'm sure your husband is thrilled with them. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Joanna M. said...

Pretty. It's great when the cards you make are actually used! So perfect for your husband too.

Dawn Frost said...

I just love CAS cards Debbie, I think they are elegant and so perfect for mailing!

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting With Friends.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...