Tuesday, August 4, 2015

First kiss - TMS #312


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  

Ah, the joy of first love!  And a first kiss.  :)   That's what I have in my card today...

  
Isn't this image adorable??!!??  It is Conie Fing's Frist Kiss Digi. from our sponsor for this week --  Sweet Pea Stamps.



I colored these cuties with Spectrum Noir markers.  My paper was all from my scrap pile.  The circles were cut with Spellbinders Cicles.  The banner was embossed with CB Diamonds in the Rough.  

Here's our wonderful sketch by Melissa...

  


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Jenee
Jessi
Kris
Melissa
Nina

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

7 comments:

Donna said...

The image is darling as is your card. Great sketch this week. Looking forward to playing along.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Aww, so cute.
Hugs,
Teresa

Kris B said...

Such a sweet card Debbie! Cute image! love the embossed banner!

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card Debbie, this image is so sweet and I love the neutral background to showcase your fabulous coloring.

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, what a sweet, sweet image! Your coloring is perfect Debbie! So cute!
Sherrie K

Melissa Craig said...

I remember my first kiss - thanks for the memory! I love the card - I really like that embossing folder you used for the fishtail banner. Don't you just feel so good when you use something from your stash?

Lisa said...

This is so sweet, Debbie!! What an adorable image!! I love how you've colored it!! The embossed banner is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...