Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Giddy up! - TMS #295


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

I've got a fun card for you today...


I think this little guy is so cute!  My kids are growing up very quickly, and while I truly am thankful for and am enjoying my 4 teenagers, I sometimes find myself missing the days of riding horsey and all that other fun kid stuff!  
My DP is a WR Memory Keepers 6x6 journal card.  I trimmed it and embossed it using Darice Basket Weave BG.  The Chevron ribbon is Paper Studio.  My cuts are Spellbinders Standard Circles and Petite Ovals.  My image and sentiment are from our sponsor this week... Bugaboo... Wee One Cowboy - Giddy Up.   We're always thrilled to have Bugaboo sponsor!!


Here is Melissa's wonderful sketch for this week...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the rest of our DT...

Jenee 
Melissa
Nina

We'd love to have you come and play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! 

8 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Eeek! I love this so much! I love the added texture to your background and that little guy is so cute. Nicely done Debbie.

Jenée said...

This is so cute. The colors, the texture, the image all work together in a totally delightful card.

Donna said...

Fun sketch this week and I love your card. Cute image and a wonderful sentiment to match. What caught my eye though was your background. The fun splash of color and that awesome texture. It's gorgeous!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Debbie, this is fab. I love the texture in the background. Cool.
Hugs,
Teresa

Jessi Fogan said...

Awwww totally adorable! I love the embossing :) And as for the missing the small kid stuff - I find that now & then too. Borrowing someone else's child works well for that ;)

Just Me said...

love your card ...thank you for sharing.

Notes by Nina said...

Fantastic card Debbie, this image is so cure and I love the papers and colours you used.

Kris B said...

Such a cute card Debbie! Love the weave embossing! Adorable image, perfect for a little boy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...