Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Lord is good! TMS #292


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

This week we have a wonderful sketch to play with!  This is one that I know I will be using again and again!!  

Here's my card first...


My DP is Authentique "Journey."  My image and sentiment are from Doodle Pantry's Daily Devotion.  
I made a double bow of hemp and colored the pistil of the Recollections flower. 
(I think that's the pistil! It's been a looooooong time since I took any science classes!)


Now here's Melissa's wonderful sketch!!  Definitely a keeper and will be a go-to!




This week I am sponsoring... with a prize of... Spellbinders Labels Eight!  I use my set of these a lot!!! 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the rest of our DT...

Jenee 
Melissa
Nina

We'd love to have you come and play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! 

10 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

That is a great sketch. Your card is elegant and I love the double twine bow.
Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

Jenée said...

Lovely card. I so like the serene colors and the lovely image. Perfect for either male or female.

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card Debbie, these papers are one of my favorites and I love your double bow made with hemp.

Donna said...

What a beautiful image and sentiment. Lovely card. Thanks for sponsoring the TMS challenge. I'd love to win the dies. ;)

Kris B said...

Lovely card Debbie! Beautiful image! Love the colors and the flower/hemp bow accent is perfect!

Peanut said...

So lovely, Debbie! That colour combo is possibly my fave. Happy Spring and have a fab weekend!
x Asha

Jessi Fogan said...

This is definitely a great sketch! Love the hemp bow & how you made the flower match :)

Wanda said...

Great card! Love the softness of the blue and the chevron. The Bible and sentiment are both perfect! Thanks so much for sponsoring this week!

Melissa Craig said...

So pretty! The colors are wonderful and it's a great message.

Dawn Frost said...

Very nice card your twine bow is soo pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...