Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Easter blessings - TMS #294


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  This week, we are excited to have an SVG company sponsoring, so that's what you see on my card today...


Our sponsor is SVG Attic... 

My little lamb comes from the set JGW Happy Easter.  I took the "image" and put it on my card, but this little guy is made for a shaped box.  Lots of cool stuff in this set!!  {I cut him using Make-the-Cut and made a shadow layer so he'd stand out better against the white background.} 

I stretched our wonderful sketch by Melissa...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the rest of our DT...

Jenee 
Melissa
Nina

We'd love to have you come and play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! 

5 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Your little lamb is so sweet, Debbie. Gorgeous design.
Hugs,
Teresa

Jessi Fogan said...

Now that is super adorable! I love the scarf!!

Notes by Nina said...

Your card is so cute Debbie, I love your adorable little lamb and the texture is a fabulous touch.

Kris B said...

Cute card Debbie! Love this little lamb! Hope you have a very happy and blessed Easter!

Melissa Craig said...

Your card is so adorable! That little sheep is so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...