Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Rudy Doody Reindeer - TMS #276


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!   Thanks to those who participated in our awesome judged challenge last week... almost every entry used the twist!! :)

This week, I've got a fun Christmas card to show you...



I apologize for the poor quality of my picture!  My laptop is dying, so when this pic was taken and I didn't get a chance to edit it or add my watermark.  Believe it or not, it is Kraft paper though it looks a bit pink-ish in the pic. :/  The DP is K&Co Mod Holiday Design.  I used Cuttlegbug's Swiss Dots EF.  My image is Diane's Daydream Designs Rudy Doody the Reindeer.

Diane of Diane's Daydream Designs is our sponsor for this week...


Here's our great sketch by Jessi...




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the rest of our DT...

Jenee 
Melissa
Nina

We'd love to have you come and play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

6 comments:

Diane Noble said...

What an adorable card, Debbie! I love the way you did the embossed dots on either side of the image. Thanks so much for showcasing little Rudy!!! Blessings on your week.

Notes by Nina said...

Your card is adorable Debbie, I love the papers you used and this image is so cute.

Jessi Fogan said...

SO CUTE! I love the star layered on the circles - and how you embossed the sides of the panel. Good luck with the computer woes!!

Jenée said...

Deb, that is a really cute image, and I like the embossed panel background. This is soft and subtle, making for a very sweet card.

Kris B said...

Adorable card Debbie! Such a cute image and I love the non-traditional Christmas colors! Love how you embossed the image panel!

Melissa Craig said...

It's adorable! I love his little ornaments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...