Friday, November 7, 2014

CAS Doodle Pantry Christmas card for Complete Cardmaking


Hello!  I've got a card to show you and some news!  I'm excited to say that my card, along with the cards of several other Doodle Pantry Creative Team members, are published in Complete Cardmaking 53!  I'll show you my card and share the link to where you can get your own copy of this wonderful magazine.  Complete Cardmaking has so many wonderful creations to show you and you also get a CD with the featured digital items.  *If you're interested, it is available for purchase at moremags.com at this link. *

Our cards are all CAS Christmas cards.  We ALL need help getting ready for this most wonderful celebration and so we came up with many CAS cards.  Here's mine...




I used an image and sentiment from French Horn Color.  This is a fantastic set!  I love French horns!  My oldest daughter plays the French horn and we love to hear her!!  (Hers has a bit more tubing than the one depicted. LOL)


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!


5 comments:

Jenée said...

Congratulations to you and your teamies. Your cards are always so lovely and professional looking that I am not at all surprised you've been chosen to be published. Well done, Dear!

Donna said...

Congratulations on getting published. That's fantastic. And a very pretty card! I bet the whole team is very excited!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Congratulations on being published. That must be quite a thrill.

Your card is beautiful. I especially like the embossed edging.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's a beautiful CAS Christmas card. I'm very fond of French horn images for the holidays...I don't know why. I wish I could had participated in the magazine and thrilled for yal. I'll keep watching link.

Dawn Frost said...

Lovely CAS card, great colours and bow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...