Tuesday, September 30, 2014

TMS #269


Happy Tuesday!  Yay!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!! :)

I don't have a card for you today.  *stunned silence*   But I do have a tag to show you. ;)  This was fun to make.  My image and sentiment seemed more suited to a project other than a card.  See?


 It's a tag on a bag with a banana crumb muffin!  Yummy!  (Click on the name to find the recipe.  They are amazing!!!!!)


My image and sentiment are Baked With Love from Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps our sponsor for this week!!


Here's our awesome sketch by Bonnie... We're sorry to say that Bonnie has stepped down from our team! :(


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the rest of our DT...

Jenee 
Melissa
Nina

We'd love to have you come and play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! 

7 comments:

Lola said...

I agree it's more for a not-card item and wonderful idea with the muffin. Very cute and pleasant way to top a gift.

Teresa Arsenault said...

What an adorable tag and a fabulous way to make a simple gift extra special.
Hugs,
Teresa

Jessi Fogan said...

What a perfect way to gift something yummy! I love the look on that bear's face (I feel like I often have that look while in the kitchen, lol) and you coloured him perfectly!

Jenée said...

Really like this tag! It is so darn cute. You always do such nice work, teamie! Enjoy visiting your blog (and not just for TMS).

Notes by Nina said...

Ohh I love your tag :) this little bear is the cutest and you picked the perfect papers and colours.

Melissa Craig said...

I love it when the sketches are taken to another media besides cards. Your tag is adorable and would look great on a jar of cookie or quick bread mix. Love the crackled background.

Kris B said...

Adorable tag Debbie! What a cute image, beautifully colored! Thanks for that recipe! Love bananas, so these sound delicious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...