Saturday, September 27, 2014

A flower for your birthday!


A quick post because I have lots I'm going to try to accomplish today.  I've got my third birthday card in a row to show you.  (Now if I could only get these sent out on time when the birthdays are nearing!!!)


Isn't this guy cute?   My squirrel is from "Just Nutty" from Doodle Pantry.   He is cut out using Spellbinders Labels 8 and inked with TH "tea dye."  The DP is MME Lost and Found Two "Sunshine."  

Challenges...
Sister Act #76 - anything goes
Wags n Whiskers #138 - with our furry friends
Seize the Birthday - anything goes or pennants or banners (I did AG)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

7 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

So sweet. Love those papers and your inking on the image piece.

Gwen said...

Debbie this is so absolutely adorable, I love it! The image is just sweet and the coloring is awesome!

Peanut said...

What a cute image, Debbie! I hope you get them out on time.... I never do! :)
xAsha

Jingle said...

This is just ADORABLE! Thanks so much for playing along with us for Anything Goes week over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Nancy said...

I LOVE your card...that image is really cute! I love seeing one of a kind images that I haven't come across! Thanks of sharing your card with us at Seize the Birthday!

Tiziana Biagioli said...

So cute...love it!!!
Thaks for playing along at Wag's Whiskers this week and hope to see you again soon.
XOXO

JoAnn said...

Yes, he is definitely cute. Love your coloring and the papers you used. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...