Friday, August 29, 2014

Happy fall!


I know that it seems I'm rushing the seasons.  I'm really not!  This has been a cooler than normal summer, so I'm in no hurry for fall though I love the changing of the leaves and the fact that winter and SNOW are not far behind.   Now that I've got you all upset with me at the thought of winter and snow...   "Happy fall, y'all!"   That is just my card's sentiment.



My image is the free image of From The Heart Stamps August FREE Stamp of the Month Challenge... Pimpkin Pigwit.  I colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers.  My DP is We R Memory Keepers "hall Pass" 6x6.  It has a lot of school related pages but also lots of other fun papers.  The image is cut out with Spellbinders Lacy Circles and Circles.  A few brads and twine bow and it was all done.

Challenges...
FTHS Digital Stamp of the Month Challenge - August
Papertake Weekly - Sketchie Free For All (I used #93)

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!!

4 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Super adorable image on your ard! Bite your tongue on that winter/snow stuff!! I'm not ready to let go of summer yet!

Imke said...

Adorable card, Debbie. Wonderful Designpapers and Layout. I really like your coloring - it´s amazing.

Thanks for joining our SOTM August Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!!

Jennifer said...

This is sweet Debbie! I think these papers are perfect for this as well! Love your colouring and the die cut you used! :)

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable card Debbie, this image is so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...