Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #260


Happy Tuesday to you!!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!! 

I've got a card for you.  There is no sentiment on the front of this one because I embossed before I realized I had not done it!  :P  This is my daughter's birthday card.  She turned 18, so she's no longer a little girl, but she's got the red hair!!  :)  This is pretty CAS, but it was made with a lot of love!!!


Supplies...
~Recollections "Portobello Road" (I think it is actually a masculine stack but I love this page!)
~Hand Stained Bias Tape from Kraft Outlet
~CB Swiss Dots embossing folder {This is the first EF I ever bought.  I have a few, several, lots, too many to admit to, almost 100, not enough embossing folders, but this one still gets used the most!}
~Recollections adhesive pearls
~Gretchen Loves Roses digi from Your Next Stamp colored with Spectrum Noir markers

Our sponsor this week is Your Next Stamp.  Play along to win!!


Our sketch is by Jessi...  This is a great sketch that can be CAS or layered and embellished!!


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the rest of our DT...

Angela
Melissa

We'd love to have you come and play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! 

9 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Super cute card Debbie, I love papers you used with the soft colors and the added texture and pretty ribbon.

Lola said...

This is so soft and sweet. Happy birthday to your DD!

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is so sweet. I love the swiss dot embossing and that bow is fab.
Hugs,
Teresa

Jennifer said...

How very special! Love the delicate colours and embossing you've combined. This little lady steals my heart! :)

Jenée said...

Nope, nope, nope, you do NOT have too many embossing folders! The wonderful thing is that, unlike me, you actually use yours to add such nice texture and beautiful elements to your cards. I do so like the dots on the stripe paper -- a really nice combination that I would not have considered. LUV the card completely!

Jessi Fogan said...

It's not possible for you to have too many folders! You use them all :) I love the soft texture with the ribbon, and your colouring really pops!

Kris B said...

Wonderful birthday card! love the soft colors, beautiful ribbon/bow! No such thing as too many embossing folders, I need to use mine more often!

Melissa Craig said...

This is lovely! Happy birthday to your daughter!!

Carol L said...

She's such a little cutie with those boots, and I love that big bow too! Adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...