Monday, June 23, 2014

Super Dad!!


This is the card I made for my kids to give my husband for Father's Day, then I forgot to post it! :P


My image is Super Birdbrain.  It is From the Heart's June Stamp of the Month Challenge image.  I've wanted to play along here for awhile and just never made it happen, but when I saw this image at a couple of friends' blogs, I knew I had to get this one and start playing along!   The DP is DCWV All About Boys,  the image is framed with Spellbinders Postage Stamp, and the huge brad is from Making Memories.

I am entering this in these challenges...
FTHS June Free Stamp of the Month Challenge - must use Super Birdbrain image

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

So, so cute!! What an adorable image and fabulous sentiment!! Love the background paper, too!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lola said...

Love the stamp! And glad you're finally on board with FTH Stamps! You will love her work.

Jessi Fogan said...

What an AWESOME dad card!! I love the layout too - this would make a great sketch too :)

Michelle said...

Love your card! And I am really liking the postage stamp die as well. Hope you will join us for more challenges @ FTHS. Thanks again for stopping by :)

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute. Love how you matted the photo. Thanks for playing along with us in our SOTM challenge at From The Heart Stamps.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...