Thursday, April 3, 2014

Bridal shower card


I need a bridal shower card for this weekend but had lost my "sparkle" to create this week, so I went searching for challenges and fortunately was inspired!  :)  

So if you are reading this, Miss Bride-to-be, STOP!! ;)

Here are the challenges which inspired me that I'm submitting this to...
Die Cuttin' Divas #159 - sketch
Pile It On #13 - Floral Fantasy
Bitten by the Bug 2 - April Showers (mine is bridal shower)
Card Mania #43 - lace and pearls
Paper Pretties PWC304 - no markers

Here's my card...

The colors are a little off in this pic. :/  They do match IRL!!



Supplies...
AC "Lucky Charm" DP
M5D clear sentiment
Spellbinders Asian Motifs
Dress cut at 2 1/2" from Cricut "Sweethearts"
CB D'vine Swirls and Love Language EFs
Prima flower
Lace and adhesive pearls from my stash

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

15 comments:

Pat N. said...

How pretty! TFS your sweet card at DCD's sketch challenge.

kenli said...

Beautiful design! And love the color and detail you added.
Thank you for sharing with us at Card Mania Challendges.

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

Wonderful take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at DCD for our Sketch Challenge.
Anita
DCD Host & Sponsor

Alycia said...

A very sweet cards that will be treasured for sure. :) Thank you so much for sharing with us at Pile It On! :) -Alycia

Sherrie K. said...

So pretty! Love the papers and the dress is gorgeous! love the embossing!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

Your card is so very pretty. Love the dress, the papers and the lace. Thank you so very much for joining our 'April Showers' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

moknowsall said...

Nice card. I like all the layers. Thanks for joining us at bbtb2

Maureen

Mollie said...

Beautiful card! LOVE the dress and the embossing you added! Great papers and I LOVE your trim! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at BBTB2 this week!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Laura Pizz said...

Gorgeous diecuts! Which cart(s) did you use? I would love to cut these! Thanks for joining the BBTB2 challenge!
~Laura @ craftychickscreating.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

Oh, beautiful bridal shower card. I love the beautiful embossed bridal gown, paper choice and the motif that shows off the gown. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Brenda said...

This is a lovely bridal shower invite! I love the papers you used and I love the dress die cut. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

Jaren said...

Glad you were inspired by all the great challenges available! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Bitten by the Bug 2!

Mayras Designs said...

Beautiful card , I love the design , and the dress is perfect !! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !

Mayra DTM
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Such a PRETTY card!! I love your take on the sketch!!!

Thanks so much for joining us over at Die Cuttin' Divas!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica-DT member

Lola said...

So lovely and beautiful way to frame your dress. I bet she loved it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...