Friday, March 14, 2014

Under the weather? Friday Flashback at M5D


Happy Friday to you!!  We're flashing back at McMahon Five Designs today!

My "get well" type card features Sunshine and Rain Color Set from Daydream Designs...


My DP is We R Memory Keepers 6x6 Journal Cards.  The panel is cut out with Spellbinders Labels 8 and embossed with CB Swiss Dots EF.  I fussy cut the image and popped it up with dimensionals.  Added a bit of ribbon and it was all done. 

So many fun images in this set!!!

Please visit the M5D BLOG to see all the DT's creations!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

7 comments:

Marsha said...

Really cute, Debbie. Love the layout. Not into washi but when I see how you used it, I think I need to put it on my shopping list. Really like the papers you used too.

Diane Noble said...

What an adorable card, Debbie! This would lift any one's spirit when they were under the weather. Love your style....always! Diane

Teresa Arsenault said...

Lovely design, Debbie. I love the fussy cut image on the swiss dot die cut.

Danielle said...

So sweet! Love the bright, happy colors.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love this. This card turns a dreary, rainy day into a spot of sunshine.

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, what a darling card! The embossing is awesome and love banners:)
Sherrie K

Lola said...

Nice bright colors on your rainy day. Excellent fussy cutting too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...