Tuesday, December 31, 2013

TMS #230 continued....


Just popping in to remind you that we are in the middle of Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #230!   This is a 2 week challenge - "anything goes"!!  You've still got lots of time to play along, so please come join us!

Melissa is sponsoring and giving away a $10 Michaels gift card!! 

I posted my card for this challenge  last week, but it didn't start out exactly that way.  I thought I'd show you how it was originally.  I made it for my DD's boss and when I got done, we both thought it too feminine for a man, so I took it apart and used more masculine papers.  I really liked this one, but the pink part of the DP just was in the wrong spot! LOL



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the rest of our DT...

Angela
Bonnie  
Melissa

We'd love to have you come and play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

8 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I saw this the other day and didn't have time to comment so I'm happy to see it today. Love love love this card and the image. How perfect. ,

Teresa Arsenault said...

I don't think it is too feminine. It is so cute and funny. I take it your DD's boss is a dentist?
Have a safe and happy new year,
Teresa

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable card Debbie, this image it so cute and fun. I love the papers you used.

Glenda Atkins said...

This one is totally adorable too, such a cute image!
hugs
Glenda

Carol L said...

Both versions are super cute, and I love the little tooth on his belly! LOL

Peanut said...

v of this little guy is just adorable as v2, albeit in a girly sort of way. The papers are are really pretty. Love it.
xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Melissa Craig said...

I like this look, too. It's a very cute image and I'm sure the boss was pleased.

Jessi Fogan said...

This one is super cute too! But then again I'm a girl so I like the pink ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...