Friday, October 18, 2013

M5D New Release!


Happy Friday to you!!  Today, there are some new goodies in the shop at McMahon Five Designs!! 

My card is made with a fun set from Imagine That! digis by Kris.  


My image and sentiment are from Gertie Goose Winter...


My printer has some issues and tends to print colors much more 'dull' than they should be, so I used my Spectrum Noir markers to add a bit more color.  (Unfortunately, I don't have the purple set yet!)  The embossed BG is a Sizzix snowflake folder.  The lg snowflakes are an EK Success punch.  The tiny snowflakes are a little punch that I've had forever and can't remember who made it.  The snowflakes were all cut from Slice sparkle DP.  Here's a close up...


Please click HERE to visit the M5D BLOG to see more DT creations with the new releases. 

Thanks for stopping and have a great weekend!!!

8 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Awesome card, Debbie. I love all the snowflakes and texture. The colour combo is great too.

Danielle said...

Love the Gertie card... The combination of the embossing and punch are fantastic, too!

Lisa said...

This is sooooo cute, Debbie!! What an adorable image!! The texture is fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

CA-UTE! What a fun image and I love the colors you used. The snowflakes in the corner are very pretty and the sentiment is perfect!

Jessi Fogan said...

I really love how you've tucked the big snowflakes into the corners - that's a really clever idea!

Peanut said...

Gertie made me laugh! Such a cute image and I love how you've added snow flakes.
xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Notes by Nina said...

Love it Debbie, this is so fun and what fabulous images and sentiment.

Glenda Atkins said...

I am really liking what I have seen of the Gertie Goose Winter set . Love this card using the skiing version,just adore her ski outfit, makes me laugh:O) Wonderful card Debbie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...