Friday, August 2, 2013

New Release Day at McMahon Five Designs!!


Happy Friday to you!!   Today is New Release Day at McMahon Five Designs!!  We've got some great sets and examples to show you, and hopefully, inspire you!

If you or someone you know loves 'country,' the set I used is one you want!  Isn't this fun?






**Home on the Range - Colored is also available.  Scroll down to see it with some awesome examples!! 


Keep looking to see the releases and some great cards by the DT!!!




Card by: Kathy






Card by: Fran


Card by: Kathy

Card by: Sue


Guest: Sharyn


Guest: Tania






Guest: Diane

Guest: Diane

Guest: Amy

Guest: Diane

Guest: Amy

Guest: Debbie ~I'm not really a "guest"  
(I made this when I was on Diane's Daydream Designs DT)

Gone Fishin' - Color

Gone Fishin' - Outline

Gone Fishin' Sentiments

Guest: Amy

 GuestAmy

Guest: Diane

For more details on the projects above, visit the Design Team blogs!



Sue


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

6 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Love your newest creation with this, Debbie. You continue to design the most creative projects. Still love your work. It's good to be back at crafting again. It seemed like forever. So good to be back visiting you again and enjoying your creations.

Glenda Atkins said...

Great western themed card Debbie, love the hat & boots! Quite a lovely array of cards on this post, all wonderful!
hugs
Glenda

Unknown said...

Your card is awesome. What a great set that is!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's all wonderful, but I truly love your cowboy boots, hat and sentiment...gave me my laugh for today.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's all wonderful, but I truly love your cowboy boots, hat and sentiment...gave me my laugh for today.

Cheryl said...

Love how you layered the boots and hat images, and your coloring is fantastic. That sentiment is just too funny! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...