Friday, August 30, 2013

Flashback Friday at McMahon Five Designs


Happy Friday to you!!  Enjoy your long weekend!  I  intend to since we will start school on Tuesday! :/

Today we are having a flashback at McMahon Five Designs and I have a couple of Christmas cards to show you.  I usually make these all year long, but for some reason, this year I am waaaaay behind in that effort.  These are rather CAS but I still love the look of them and will be happy sending them to friends and family. 




These images are from Simply Christmas by Studio 313 by Shawne.  This is an awesome set with 56 images in it!!  56!!!  And it is currently on sale in the M5D Store!!! :)  Go check it out!  The images come in outline and every color.  The sentiments are in every color, too. 


I printed the image in the middle of my white cardstock, embossed it using Darice "Damask" folder,  printed an extra image and fussy cut it, matted the image and sentiment with scrap cardstock, and added a fork bow to the ornament. 

Please take a moment to see the rest of the DT's creations on the M5D BLOG!  Lots of wonderful inspiration for you today!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What gorgeous cards!! The embossing is just beautiful!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful cards and I adore the CAS design with the gorgeous embossed background!
hugs
Glenda

Anonymous said...

Love the clean lines and the embossing is just lovely! Thanks for sharing!

Amy Johnson said...

Very pretty cards! I love the embossed background.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...