Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Birthday Black Eyed Susan


Today I've got a quick birthday card to show you.  It was fun and very quick and easy to make.  (I made it last month but didn't post it!!)  It totally looks like more work than it was!!  Don't you just love these kind of cards?? :)



It was quick because I used a colored image... and I also used digi paper... 3 digi papers, but they were already combined this way!  Laurie had done all the work for me!! LOL  (The sentiment is from Paper Pretties that I had printed and it was just sitting on my desk waiting to be used.)  

My image and digi paper are from Doodle Pantry...  Black Eyed Susan  
**This set is $2.75!  I have to say, I don't know where else but Doodle Pantry that can you find sets including both colored and outline images plus sentiments plus digi papers for such a great price!!  
FYI -- everything is on sale 25% off until tomorrow, Aug 8!!



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

12 comments:

Donna said...

This is awesome Debbie! I never thought to print the background paper and just use it the way you did but that's a genius idea! Quick and simple and I love it!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Truly a beautiful card!!!! How nice to have a lovely pre-colored image with the perfect papers to go with it. It turned out super!!!

Laura said...

This is so pretty, Debbie! What a clever way to use the digital papers, and I love the ric-rac!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! What a beautiful flower!! The papers are so pretty!! Happy Wednesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Lovely! What pretty papers and those flowers are just stunning! Beautiful card my friend!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Lovely! What pretty papers and those flowers are just stunning! Beautiful card my friend!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love the look of the sunflower combined with the three papers. Such a pretty card!

Jessi Fogan said...

THose ones are definitely the best. "Oh yeah, I agonized over placement, etc but it's done now" Sometimes they just make themselves :) DP's flowers are seriously my favourites!

Kristine said...

Very pretty Debbie!! That's funny, after working for Doodle Pantry as long as I did, I was able to tell your image/papers were DP before I even scrolled down to the promo or read about it. LOL! Love that set and your card is so pretty *Ü*

Notes by Nina said...

I love your sunny bright card, the flower is so pretty.

Glenda Atkins said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love how you have showcased this wonderful flower and the matching digi papers!
hugs
Glenda

Peanut said...

So very beautiful! Love the papers and and the focal image is ... wow!
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...