Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Doodle Pantry mid-month COLOR release


Today, Doodle Pantry is releasing the colored version of some older sets.   **And a new set of "accessories" for DP characters**  I really do enjoy using my Spectrum Noir markers, but it is soooo nice to be able to print a colored digi and be able to go right to putting my card together!!



I used Holy Land Flowers 2 Color plus.  The BG is a pre-made digi paper combo from this set.   I printed it with the flower name, embossed with CB Swiss Dots and Darice Large Petals folders, added a bit of ribbon to it.  I cut the image with my Spellbinders Ovals and Scalloped Ovals.  A second image was fussy cut for some dimension.  A few pearls and my note card was finished. 

Check out all the now colored sets...  (they all come with outlines, too, so you can color if you want to)  Click on the name to go to the item in the store...



Peacock Birdie COLOR plus UPDATED
***This set is FREE June 12-16 because some were having issues with it printing too dark.  If you have already purchased this set, go to this post for instructions on getting the updated set***



Laurie has one new set for this release, too...
Hats and Things... How cute are these??  They will fit the DP characters to dress them up!


Thanks for stopping by!!  Remember there is still time to play along with Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #35!

13 comments:

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Debbie!! The papers are so pretty and I love the embossing!! The flower is gorgeous!! What an elegant, beautiful card!! Happy Wednesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jessi Fogan said...

oooooh, more DP that I want to add to my collection....those flowers & the peacock for sure!!
Love the colours of your card - and with the embossing on the patterned paper....happy sigh :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Debbie, seriously, that card looks amazing. I love that you used embossing folders on designer paper. I never think to do that. What an inspirational card!

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is gorgeous, Debbie, and the embossed background is stunning.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Amy Johnson said...

Such a pretty card! Love the embossed background.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

BEE-u-tiful! What pretty colors and patterns. The embossing is a great touch - lovely card my friend!

Peanut said...

Gorgeous!!!! Love the embossing...so going to CASE you on that!

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful Debbie and I know what you mean about pre-coloured images, they are just the thing for a quick & easy card and they are so wonderfully coloured too! Love the back ground and the embossing.
hugs
Glenda

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gorgeous design, great combination of colors and patterns and the icing on the cake is the beautiful flower! Awesome creation, Debbie!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! I love the delicate embossed details under this gorgeous flower!

Linda Anderson said...

Wow Debbie, this card is absolutely stunning!! Love the embossing and that added dimension with the second flower. Simply gorgeous.

Linda

Dawn Frost said...

Oh wow Debbie I love how you embossed the background paper! Gorgeous vintage looking card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...