Saturday, May 4, 2013

A card for my hubby!


I'm back again for the third time today!   This card is not for my husband but for him to use

This is another card for a Clearly iStamp challenge.  This is for challenge #1.  It's an all day challenge and this one requires a CDS image.  

I was able to make this fairly quickly as I had some of this image printed and colored already.  It has been sitting there waiting for me to get it in gear!  With this nudge from Clearly iStamp, I made a card!!

 

Supplies... 
~CDS Assemble Together digital image and sentiment
~7 Gypsies 'Venice' DP
~Spellbinders Postage Stamp

I made it flat for easy mailing.  I got this 6x6 pack a couple of weeks ago when Hobby Lobby had their paper packs for 50% off.  It's going to be wonderful for masculine cards!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

8 comments:

Kathy D. said...

I think he would be proud to send it! Very masculine and the postage stamp mat is PERFECT!! So glad I could help you get "one thing" off your desk!! Nudging is good!

Thanks again for playing along with me. This has been a wonderful crafty day.
Check back tomorrow for the winner of challenge #4 and Challenge #1.

Kathy D.

Nana said...

Fabulous masculine card.

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Debbie!! The image of the church is so beautiful!! I love the papers too...they are perfect for masculine cards!! Happy Sunday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Peanut said...

Love that image! The DPs are perfect for a masculine card.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is beautiful...almost monochromic which I like. I find it hard to make cards for my husband to use remembering he is the giver and thinking also who will be receiving. Wonderful job and I love when HB has a good sale like that.

~ Jo ~ said...

Very Pretty!!


Hugs,
Jo

Cheryl said...

What a pretty card! Whoever receives it from your husband is going to be thrilled. I'm going to have to try to find that paper pack. I love vintage-y paper.

Sherrie K. said...

This is beautiful Debbie! The stamped church image is gorgeous and love the vintage feel to your card:)
Another beauty!
Sherrie K

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...