Tuesday, April 16, 2013

More New Doodle Pantry Releases!!


Today is a mid-month release at Doodle Pantry!!  Some more wonderful digital stamps to check out!!

I used a pre-colored image and sentiment from Pen and Ink.

 
 I cut the image and sentiment with Spellbinders Labels 4, and inked the edges with TH tea dye distress ink.  The DPs are digi paper included in this set.  MS border punch (used a square punch on the border to make my corners) and some ribbon from my stash completes it.


 Very neat set!!  

You still time to play along with Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 33.   DPDC33 ends April 24 at 9 PM EST.   This month just for playing along -remember must use a DP image- you will receive the featured set Berry Nice Mice FREE!!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

13 comments:

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colors and design!! What a fun image!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nana said...

WOW this is really a beautiful card.

Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is beautiful, Debbie! Love your design.

Jessi Fogan said...

Now there's a clever idea to make those detailed corners! Awesome! And that ribbon is perfectly gorgeous :)

Sherrie K. said...

Pretty papers and awesome inking! Looks fabulous!
Sherrie K

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Beautiful! That feather is amazing and I just love all your pretty layers and papers ♥

Laura said...

What a pretty set - I love that font! Your card is so elegant!

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh Debbie this is just fabulous, love, love your showcasing of this great image. Wonderful colour choices perfect for the vintage look!
hugs
Glenda












Peanut said...

Beautiful...very vintage, very old-world, very classy. Love it!

Jenée said...

GORGEOUS card. All of the elements are so well executed. A real vintage beauty!

Donna said...

What an elegant card. Love the color combination!

Kate said...

This is such an elegant card, Debbie! I love your inking and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your square punch idea with the corners. That is just so clever!

Dawn Frost said...

Gorgeous Debbie, wow! I love the colours and especially the distress inks. I've got some maybe I should use them more often, lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...