Saturday, April 27, 2013

Doodle Pantry flowers


When I print a digital image, I always add enough images to fill my entire 8 1/2 x 11 sheet.  That gives me some extras for quick cards using the pre-colored digis, or some images to color up as I have the time.  

I love all the flower images from Doodle Pantry!  I have several cards that I've not posted yet, so thought today would be a good day to show them to you... these are all pre-colored digis, so please don't compliment me on my coloring!! :) 

 For this one I used Tall Tulip and Bottles & Jars


 This set is Texas Dogwood


 Obviously not a flower!  This is Bluejay.  The sketch is Mojo 287, but I missed the deadline. :/


The next two both use a Calla lily from Lily Collection COLOR Plus.   I LOVE Calla lilies!!!  I think they are the most beautiful of all the flowers God created!!



Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend! 

9 comments:

Nana said...

Beautiful cards Debbie.

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

My..oh my...oh my! What a pretty line-up of cards! They are all just beautiful and your layouts are all amazing! Gorgeous cards Debbie!

Peanut said...

Gorgeous cards. The sketches and papers make all the difference...and you've done well. The images are not bad either! ;-)

Glenda Atkins said...

A wonderful array of cards Debbie, such wonderful talent you have! Love them all!
hugs
glenda

~ Jo ~ said...

Debbie your cards are all gorgeous. I love flowers and think that flower cards make the best cards.

Hugs,
Jo

Donna said...

Debbie, stunning cards! I too love the pre-colored images. It makes it a snap to get cards together. Just love your layouts!

Lisa said...

These are all absolutely gorgeous, Debbie!! The images are beautiful and you designed around them perfectly!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Amy Johnson said...

Such sweet and pretty cards! I especially love the blue jay one!

Dawn Frost said...

OMG you've been busy! I love them all but I do have a favourite. The Texas dogwood is gorgeous, I love everything about it. I hope you don't mind but I'll be casing that card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...