Thursday, November 22, 2012

Have a 'jingle holiday'!

Just a fun Christmas card for a boy.  I usually think of giving to whole families when I make cards, but my kids do like to give to their friends, so I hope to get several done for them.  I meant to post this last night so am doing it while the turkey cooks! :)

I love fancy folds, but when making most cards, I get it done and then wonder if I could have made it with a different fold... only it's a little late then! :/ But this time I made a step card.


Challenges...
Cards for men challenge 24 - Merry Christmas
Stampin' Sisters in Christ #166 - card for a child
Paper Playtime #89 - anything goes
Playing in Paradise PPC#93 - CASE yourself -I CASEd THIS CARD

I used Doodle Pantry's Little Deer, one of this month's new releases.  I got the card together and realized that I had printed the deer WITHOUT the bells!!! :-P  Just imagine there are bells, ok??



Thanks for stopping by!!!

14 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Debbie......what an ADORABLE creation....you clever thing! Gorgeous through and through, my friend. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Michelle B. said...

Beautiful step card, love the traditional colors and the image is adorable. Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men!

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card Debbie, I love the papers you used the little reindeer are so cute. Thank you for joining us for Playing in Paradise this week.

Angela Fehr said...

all that folding looks complicated! This card is very Christmasy and fun. Thanks for Playing in Paradise!

Linda Anderson said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. What an adorable card you've created. Love it!!

Linda

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a lovely card! Those little deer are just so sweet and I love that you created a step card. Beautiful papers and ribbon! Your little giraffe is really a cutie also!

Glenda Atkins said...

Aw your post gave me a chuckle,I laughed when you said to just imagine there were jingle bells on the cute deer! It sounded so like something I would do (getting the images mixed up)- hilarious. Beautiful card by the way! The center of the card looks extra wide, what was the measurements? Totally love it!
hugs
Glenda

Peanut said...

Adorable! I must admit, didn't notice that the bells were missing!

Marlou McAlees said...

awwww how adorable is this card Debbie!!! love it ♥ have a lovely weekend ♥

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the papers and the adorable deer!! They are so cute!! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love how you used the two reindeer - fabulous papers too.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Love your step card with those sweet reindeer! So very pretty and those papers are wonderful!
Hugs,
Georgia

Jessi Fogan said...

Love these both, Debbie! The giraffe card is adorable, and the new deer card? Totally festively awesome :) They're perfect little deer with or without the bells! So cute :)

Dawn Frost said...

I'm so glad other people do that too! Sometimes I feel I'm the only one who does something and then thinks hmmmm, lol! The reindeer are perfect, gorgeous step card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...