Saturday, May 26, 2012

"Just because" card

This will probably be my last post for a couple of weeks... we are leaving on vacation on Monday!  :)  Not even close to being packed!  :(  I hope to have internet access from time to time to check in on everyone else but won't be posting any creations 'til we're back.

Tuesday Morning Sketches is having a DT call and this is the card I made for it.  
I'm also submitting it to Stampin Sisters in Christ #140 - build up your card with layers, etc.





~DCWV Performance DP
~Bazzill cardstock
~Heidi Grace stamp
~Misc. punches
~Recollections adhesive pearls
~SU button
~Impressabilities 'Flourish'
~Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink
~Casa Collection ribbon (J's had a bunch on clearance and I stocked up!!!)

Thanks for stopping by!!

10 comments:

Shelly said...

Very pretty, and I sure hope you enjoy your vacation! Have FUN!
Shelly

Jennifer said...

Your just because card is wonderful! Love background paper with the embossing to! Have a wonderful time! Hugs!

Diane Noble said...

Debbie, thank you so much for participating in the challenge this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ. Your card is so rich and pretty...and I love the sentiment image. Adorable. We appreciate your support! Diane Noble (SSIC-DT)

Jessi Fogan said...

Enjoy your trip! You'll have a blast! I entered the DT call too - and honestly, I made a card for every sketch but this one. LOL! Love the beautiful ribbon & fun flower button :)

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card! Have a great time on your trip!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful wknd!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Debbie!! I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip!! Safe travels!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty card, I love the gold ribbon and background texture.

Peanut said...

So pretty! Love the textured background. Have a wonderful vacation and see you when you get back. Stay safe!

Cheryl said...

Debbie, this card is gorgeous! I just love that embossed bg, and the sentiment is really pretty with the black and kraft layers framing it. Good luck with the DT call! ~Hugs!

Marie said...

Stunning is the first word that came to mind when I saw this card, Debbie. Great color combo, love the embossing. Good luck with the DT call.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...