Monday, March 19, 2012

"Neutral Noel" card

I'm not doing very well at keeping up with making Christmas cards "all through the year" this year, so thought it was time for another.  I'm finding it's little hard to get in the Christmas spirit at this time of year!! :)  But this card came together in no time at all so maybe I'll crank out a couple more like it!

Challenges...
jingle belles 12:06 - "Neutral Noel" -photo inspiration --I went with the colors, but as I was taking my pic, I realized I've got the "noel" too! :)
Freshly Made Sketches #26 - follow sketch  **oops!  missed that one!! I forgot it ends at noon! :(
Card Crafter's Circle #14 - "Pot of Gold"





~DCWV Metallic Stack
~Colorbok white cardstock
~Sissex snowflakes embossing folder
~MME "Noel" stamp
~Encore gold metallic ink
~Offray gold ribbon
~3D star (technique found here at Van Laar Designs)

Thanks for stopping by!!

15 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

All that gold makes for one festive card. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches! Hope to see you again!

Lorraine said...

I love that star. This is so pretty. I know what you mean about it being hard to be in the mood for Christmas cards, but you nailed this. Love it!

Glenda Atkins said...

A very beautiful and elegant card, love white and gold together!

Lisa Lara said...

This is gorgeous Debbie. Love all the gold. Glad you joined our CDS blog hop. Come comment on my blog candy too to win my new digis:http://lisaslifelines.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-candy.html

Cheryl said...

How pretty! I love the overall design, but that star just steals the show--beautiful!

Anne-Marie said...

I love, love, love this! The star is gorgeous, and the whole creation is so elegant.
Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle, Debbie....good luck!

Jenée said...

Oh what a neat fold. I can see this might be a great project for getting kids involved. The card is really lovely with the white and gold. Thank you so much for joining our gold challenge this week at Card Crafter's Circle.

Marie said...

Lovely Christmas card, Debbie. Beauty in simplicity! Congrats on another win at TMS.

lauren bergold said...

oh wow♥WOW♥wow!!! i have to tell you that NOBODY would suspect you aren't quite feeling the xmas mojo--looking at this card it seems like you are WELL in the spirit... and certainly making me feel merrier, too!!! looooove the gorgeous star and the lovely ribbon... and YES the "noel" is wonderful too!!! love this! ♥

Karen Letchworth said...

So pretty, Debbie. You really did an amzing job on this!
Blessings,
Karen

Grandma Bonnie said...

Very elegant, Debbie...the star looks hard to make and you did an excellent job! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Debbie!! The gold adds such elegance and the embossing is fabulous!! Thank you so much for entering my blogaversary giveaway :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Raquel said...

Thanks for your sweet comments on my card... I totally love the simplicity of your card but the embossing, gold accents, and that gorgeous star in the middle adds so much! Simply beautiful

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous, I love all that gold.

SmilynStef said...

Love that cool dimensional star ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...