Saturday, March 17, 2012

Babies and baking... and Pinterest

I have a couple of cards to post, but I also made a baby gift and did some yummy baking last week!!
Are you into Pinterest??  Wow!  One can really waste a huge amount of time spend quality time finding good stuff there!!!  :) :) :)  I am on there - click HERE if you'd like to see my boards- and have found some really neat gift ideas and some AMAZING recipes!!  That's where I found the idea for this gift and these recipes. 

I made a card similar to one I had seen... (it also had onesies across the front)




I used heat set vinyl on the front of these onesies...


I was very pleased with the result!!  I did them in a hurry, too, because of being sick and doing them at the last minute!  Sorry for the shadow on the pics... I had them in the gift bag and then pulled them out for a quick pic!  It was really last minute!!!



This week, my sweet tooth kicked in and we baked!!  The first 2 are pinned on my "Oreo Deliciousness" board! :)

Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies!!!!!! (click names for recipes)  My family LOVED these but they were a bit much for me.  It really is eating 3 cookies at once!!

My favorite were these cupcakes!! Cookies and Cream Cupcakes!!!  Sooooo delicious!!  I did not use the cream cheese icing... I used this Marshmallow Frosting instead.  Yummmmmmy!!!




I also made cookies for a church function.  These were the Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies.  These were part of my Christmas baking and I posted about them in December, too.  Very good!!!




Thanks for stopping by!  Now that you're hungry... go make your own!!! :)

4 comments:

Peanut said...

Really, Debbie! Your card is sooo adorable! How cute are those onesies! And what a temptress you are ... signing off with those diabolical delights! ;-)

Jennifer said...

Your entire post is yummy! I love onesies and the tinier the better! Such a fantastic gift and I love the layout of your card! Super yummy treats, thanks for sharing....I feel a snack coming on!

Lorraine said...

How sweet that card is. And those onesies - beautiful and clever gift. Now the cookies - I wish I weren't doing Weight Watchers right about now! Oreo's and chocolate chips - my goodness!

Notes by Nina said...

Debbie, your card is adorable. I love all those onsies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...