Wednesday, March 28, 2012

50th birthday card

Last year, my oldest sister turned 50 and I made a cute card for her.   Our other sister turns 50 this year.  They were born exactly 1 yr and 1 week apart.  I'm not talking about trees with this one, but I want her to be sure to remember what age she now is!  :) 

Challenges...
Birthday Sundaes #49 - numbers *this is their last challenge :(... I have enjoyed playing with them very much and will miss them!!
iSpy Sketches ISSC08 - sketch

~fancy pants 'summer's end' dsp
~Paper Studio cardstock
~sentiment stamp from There She Goes 'Sentimental Birthday'
~50 is 'Iris UPC' font, cut in MTC, and is on an Action Wobble
~adhesive pearls and ribbon from my stash

Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Gwen said...

Very cute card! Love the papers you used.

Notes by Nina said...

Very nice,fantasic colours.

Kim Teasdale said...

Love the oranges, greys and blues with a hint of green! Great colour combo and fantastic card all around! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches! :)

Marie said...

Great birthday card, Debbie. Love the split rectangle that is behind the focal point. Great idea!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful birthday card and I love the big dominant 50: !

Amy said...

Great card- love the papers! Thanks for playing at Birthday Sundaes :)Amy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...